Nottingham has been described as the ‘starting point of the second industrial revolution’ by the EU.
We’ve re-imagined how business could be done – and the benefits are here for your company.
From access to finance, to tapping into a pool of skilled workers, we understand what you need to make your business a success – and it's all here.
- 1.1 million people in our recruitment area, plus two world-leading universities with 60,000 students gives us a strong talent pool.
- A £12.1 billion economy that’s been steadily growing since 1995 makes us the economic capital of the East Midlands.
- Unrivalled investment in infrastructure, with £1bn currently being spent in the city and county on making our transport and business infrastructure world-class.
- Central location and strong links by road, rail and air bring the UK and Europe to your doorstep.
- A cost-competitive location with salary and office costs between 5%-7% lower than the UK average boosts your bottom line.
- Improve your quality of life with international sport, top-class retail, a strong cultural offer, vibrant towns and cities and tranquil countryside, all right here for a fraction of the cost of living in London.
But don’t just take it from us. Global companies like E.ON, Alliance Boots, Speedo, Experian, Paul Smith and Changan have all found a home here.
Over 50 regional and national companies and counting have chosen Nottingham as their headquarters.
Find out how your future could start here in Nottingham.