Location is everything. That’s why it pays to be based in a city that’s currently investing £800m in the transport infrastructure of tomorrow.
Being connected to your clients and customers can make all the difference. That’s why locating in Nottingham means you’ll benefit from an advanced transport network that lets you reach almost anywhere in the country in 3 hours or less. As well as our geography, we’re a city that’s investing in keeping you connected:
- £570 million invested in expanding our tram network to 32km in length, reaching 20 of the 30 largest employers in Greater Nottingham, key regeneration sites, both universities, the Queen’s Medical Centre and nearly 30% of the Greater Nottingham population
- £800m currently being invested in upgrading our road networks and creating an integrated transport hub moving people and goods across the city and the wider area
- At the heart of crucial road networks east-west and north-south - the M1, M42 and A1 bring you closer to your customers and suppliers
- Reach London in 99 minutes, almost every UK region in two hours, and mainland Europe in four
- One of the UK’s main freight and passenger airports on your doorstep, flying to 90 international destinations, plus access within an hour to three other airports
The UK Government recently announced that by 2023 the High Speed Rail Network will link into Nottingham, further reducing journey times and bringing the rest of the country closer.
Our award-winning integrated approach to transport services over 70 million journeys per year and can bring your business close contact with many markets.
We’re also investing in the creation of an ultra high-speed broadband network that will deliver the data transmission speeds demanded by next generation business.